Frequently asked questions
We are often asked:
- 1. Do you have an Application Form? - No.
- 2. How do I apply? - Please write us a brief letter and include the following information:
- Name, Address & Age of the person requiring help.
- Health & Age of other close family members.
- Outline background of the mental health problem.
- Type of support required. (Please include details of cost where applicable)
- Details of other organisations to whom you have applied for support.
- 3. If I have a mental health problem, can I apply direct to the Trust? - No. Please discuss your application with a healthcare worker (Social Worker, GP, Citizen's Advice Bureau, Teacher) and ask them to write the initial letter on your behalf".
If you have a question about the work of The Matthew Trust please Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org>