LEGAL AND COPYRIGHT
THE MATTHEW TRUST Legal & Copyright © 2003 - 2006
(Registered Charity: 294966 & Registered Company: 1833275)
Terms & Conditions
- The Matthew Trust is not responsible and accepts no responsibility for any errors and omissions appearing on the pages of this web site, nor for any content capable of being misleading in any way.
- The content of our web site is provided for general use and for information only.
- The Matthew Trust accepts no liability with regard to any of the content appearing on the pages of this web site; nor that on any other site to which it is linked.
- The Matthew Trust makes no recommendations with respect to this web site content, nor to connected material, nor to any material sources appearing on the Internet.
Copyright © The Matthew Trust
- All content contained on this web site is copyright ©.
- The content of this site may not be altered, added to, or abused in any way, nor may it be sold on.
- The content of this web site may be viewed, downloaded (or printed) for personal use and for no other purpose.
- To republish or reproduce the content of this site in anyway, please seek the permission of the Trust by e.mailing us at: email@example.com
Access To This Web Site
- The Matthew Trust does not warrant that access to this web site will be uninterrupted or free from errors, or that any defects in the site will be corrected. The Trust does not accept any liability arising from any loss, disruption or damage to your data or the equipment with which you access this web site, which may occur as a result of your use of this web site.
Links To & From This Web Site
- The Matthew Trust has no control over the availability or content of web sites which can be accessed via links from this web site. The Trust does not accept any liability whatsoever resulting from your use of such web sites.
- You may create links from your web site to the homepage of this web site. You may link to other pages within this site only with the prior written consent of the Trust, which may be sought by e.mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Matthew Trust accepts no liability for any virus activity which may damage your software, as a result of accessing this site or using any other web site link there from.
- Please use the most up-to-date anti-virus software and keep it up-dated at all times.
- The terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any claims or disputes arising from or relating to this site or the Content and by using this site, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. Any claim arising from or in connection with this site or the Content must be brought within one year of the event giving rise to such claim.
- If any of these terms are found to be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.